Steel Force Simulation

Provide feedback on existing simulations and suggest your ideas for future developments.

Moderator: dptalon135

Re: Steel Force Simulation

Postby coasterluver » Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:00 pm

Has the first group of beta testing started yet?????
coasterluver

Postby randydorney » Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:29 pm

From reading, there hasn't been any word of the first beta testers group at all or any announcement that they started on the beta testing. I would sign up for the beta list at the email sdt@themagical.nl to be informed of the beta testing and as well be part of the group.

My bet that it will be mentioning on the blog and website when it will be starting the beta testing. I myself is eager for it too to get it up and running! :D ;)
Play disney ride simulations online!! Be the operator of your favorite disney ride attractions!! You're in control!! Visit website: http://www.themagical.nl
Ride Ops Meteor: 02,03,09'
randydorney

Postby coasterluver » Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:04 pm

Yea, I signed up and I'm on the Beta Testing list, I'm really excited to try it, I haven't gotten any emails yet though...
coasterluver

Postby coasterluver » Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:28 pm

I had received an email saying tune in to the radio to see how to get the SF Simulation... Anyone else hear that?
coasterluver

Postby strwrse1 » Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:41 am

I got that email too, but by the time I actually read it when I got home from work, the second time had passed.
strwrse1

Postby coasterluver » Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:54 pm

I know… because of my demanding schedule I missed it too… does anyone know how to get it?
coasterluver

Postby dptalon135 » Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:01 pm

I'm not really sure what you guys are talking about. The simulation is NOT available yet, and I have not even approved it for beta testing. Could one of you send me a private message with the email and who the address it came from?
dptalon135
Site Admin

Postby coasterluver » Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:31 pm

I just sent you a PM. I'm not sure why I received it if it's not ready… Hmmm :?:
coasterluver

Postby randydorney » Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:55 pm

Yeah, I got the same as well. Since its over the contest, I've read it was a static simulation preview since it was a introduction to the simulations of Themagical.

Looking very forward to the 'beta-ready' version though! :D
Play disney ride simulations online!! Be the operator of your favorite disney ride attractions!! You're in control!! Visit website: http://www.themagical.nl
randydorney

Postby dptalon135 » Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:19 pm

There was some poor wording with the email. The contest was intended to provide an exclusive preview of the simulation, but not a working version of the simulation.
dptalon135
Site Admin

Postby coasterluver » Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:26 pm

Anyone know of a date for beta testing to come out? Can't wait! :D
coasterluver

Postby randydorney » Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:41 am

Steel Force Simulation Twitter Update Stats: (Twitter.com/Themagical)
* 18 days ago of 05.23.2011 EST (GMT -5 hours)

- #SteelForceSimulation Check out this screenshot, which shows the latest build (20110523-004) http://t.co/76Ja0kZ

Here's the up close version of the build number: 20110523-004 (click on it to see larger)

Insight of current build: 201225-004

- Updated UI (User Interface) : From the last updated pictures you've seen the control panel have made huge changes. More shiny effect has been added and new modules information as well. It feels like a real ride operators control panel (which we try to make it realistic as the real life version).

- Control Buttons Tweaked (NOT FINAL) : The buttons you see above shows a slight change from the last public build screenshot. Though keep in mind, this isn't final until beta or even public release. We are still developing to the taste for all users will enjoy.

- Current Weather Module (Updated/Working) : Again, this too has gotten a major changed in appearance as well. This is working but its not shown in this current screenshot. It displays weather day/night affects. Currently still tweaking the coding to reflect the *simulation game experience. (*This feature may or may not be available for beta/public release. It will be an additional build update feature version once it debuts on Dorneyonline.com website)

- Park Operations Module (Working/Currently Developing) : As you've seen in the last screenshot public versions, this will be displaying many information for the "Ride Operator" as well alerts that's going on within the virtual park/ride attraction. *This feature will be giving insight to the ride operator to manage/change to the current simulation experience game play. (*This feature may or may not fully be ready to full potential once beta/public release online.)

Source: http://randydorney.blogspot.com/2011/06/steel-force-update-sneak-peak.html
randydorney

Postby coasterluver » Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:04 pm

Looks good... a cool thing that you could add is the enter and exit announcements when you load and unload... kinda like the real ride...
coasterluver

Postby dptalon135 » Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:56 pm

That's already in the plans :wink: .
dptalon135
Site Admin

Postby SteelForceFan07 » Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:04 pm

I cant wait to see it. I love steel force. :D
*SteelForceGirl*

SteelForceFan07

PreviousNext