Closing Day

General talk about Dorney Park and Wildwater Kingdom including the latest news and rumors.

Moderator: dptalon135

Closing Day

Postby dptalon135 » Sun Oct 19, 2003 7:40 am

Closing Day is fast approaching, this coming weekend. Who's going to be there? I'll be there all day Sunday (which is closing day) with a group of friends... anybody else?
dptalon135
Site Admin

Postby DorneyMan88 » Sun Oct 19, 2003 10:58 am

I'll be there Saturday, the 25th, for a last visit of the season and for my birthday. I also plan on eating at the Red Garter Saloon for the first time. Anyone eaten there before? How is it?
DorneyMan88

Postby DorneyDante » Sun Oct 19, 2003 11:38 pm

I've never eaten there before but the only review I've heard about it was that its overpriced, but why should that surprise you. But hey, its the only place in the park you can buy a beer! Well, if your 21 that is :lol:
DorneyDante

Postby randydorney » Fri Oct 24, 2003 8:48 pm

I'll be there in the morning on saturday from 9:30am-4:00pm. I hope that the Meteor is working correctly. I want to last finish off the season right. Last year, Meteor was done on the last two days of the 2002 season. Meteor was having problems with the DC Converter and lap bars were closing right.

Sunday, I'll be there too! WORKING. But, us employees we may get the last ride for on the Meteor. It depends on my supervisor and depends how he is feeling.

It was a pleasure meeting everybody during the 2003 season, and hopefully I may be back to the Meteor Crew as a Group Assistant (Godwilling) in the 2004 season. If you planning to come to work for Dorney Park for the 2004 season, there will be a reunion party and rehire party in January. More details when I get the flyer from Dorney Park.
Play disney ride simulations online!! Be the operator of your favorite disney ride attractions!! You're in control!! Visit website: http://www.themagical.nl
Ride Ops Meteor: 02,03,09'
randydorney

Return to General Discussion