New Maintainance Buildings

General talk about Dorney Park and Wildwater Kingdom including the latest news and rumors.

Moderator: dptalon135

New Maintainance Buildings

Postby JtotheMurphy » Sat Nov 15, 2003 4:48 pm

I remember someone posting that the maintainance buildings near the employee enterance were going to be demolished in the next couple years and new ones constructed. If this was the case, I hope the park clears up the "boneyard" of types near the Herc construction sight. Every acre really adds up and can yield way for new additions, plus it just looks down right ugly.
JtotheMurphy

Postby DorneyDante » Sat Nov 15, 2003 5:43 pm

what do u mean by the "boneyard" near the herc site? Are you talking about that maintenance area that sits next to the bottom of herc's 1st drop(former 1st drop I should say)?
DorneyDante

Postby JtotheMurphy » Sat Nov 15, 2003 6:43 pm

Actually I meant the area to the side of Whitewater Landing (I forgot the rides name last time so couldn't clarify as much as I hoped). I realize there is storage track for the Cedarcreek Cannonball back there, but that still leaves plenty of area to expand as well as clean up the atmosphere.
JtotheMurphy

Postby randydorney » Thu Dec 04, 2003 12:03 pm

That's a true point. It would be really nice to add something back there too.

But what about the storage for the Cedar Creek Cannonball for the winter?? They could add a small storage building over the tracks and back up the train when the season ends.
Play disney ride simulations online!! Be the operator of your favorite disney ride attractions!! You're in control!! Visit website: http://www.themagical.nl
Ride Ops Meteor: 02,03,09'
randydorney

Return to General Discussion