season pass help

General talk about Dorney Park and Wildwater Kingdom including the latest news and rumors.

Moderator: dptalon135

season pass help

Postby dorneydude » Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:58 pm

My son decided the haunt was worth the price of a pass. Anyone know what the price was prior to 11/1...I think they had a special....now I just see deferred billing...
---the ORIGINAL DorneyDude
dorneydude

Re: season pass help

Postby Yoshi » Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:43 am

It was $99.99 so it looks like they raised it $5 to $104.99.
Yoshi

Postby nathanaelerik » Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:23 pm

Can i say... dont even think TWICE about getting a season pass.

Its just such a GREAT idea. Seriously.
nathanaelerik

Postby LPFan93 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:13 pm

I wouldn't hesitate to buy a season pass. If you plan on visiting at least 3 or 4 times, it's worth it. After working at the park for 3 years, I've decided this year would be my last year working there. I was debating whether or not I should get a pass, since I'm sick of the park. But then I realized I'd definitely end up going probably at least 5 times throughout the year, so I'll definitely be getting a pass next year. It really does save you money.
LPFan93

Postby dorneydude » Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:49 pm

Well, its a value for my son at the haunt. After 15 years, they lost the other 3 of us. Sorry but we are after new and exciting things. We went to Knoebels this year and enjoyed it. No parking fees and my wife, who does not do rides did not have to pay. The food was GREAT and fairly priced. We plan on hitting some thrilling coasters at SF too. And though overpriced now, HP is by far the cleanest, friendlest park around...I hope out company has an employee day there. If you happen to NOT work M-F and like the water park then DP WWK is a great value...otherwise, its not the value it once was. Really, when was the last time DP had something new? The passes are a great deal for some but with the price increase, closing of WWK so early etc...they lost out business..wish them luck...it was fun while it lasted...
---the ORIGINAL DorneyDude
dorneydude

Return to General Discussion