weight restrictions

General talk about Dorney Park and Wildwater Kingdom including the latest news and rumors.

Moderator: dptalon135

weight restrictions

Postby anp0915 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:25 am

Hey, im a female standing at 5'4 and weighing 320 pounds. Could someone possibly tell me what rides i can/cant go on? it would be perfect if you were in my position before. I plan on taking my daughter there soon and i havent been to an amusement park/water park in 5 years (embarrased of rejection) THANK YOU! :roll:
anp0915

Re: weight restrictions

Postby Yoshi » Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:01 pm

Unfortunately there will be a lot you won't be able to ride.

I don't think you will be able to ride any of the coasters except possibly Steel Force.

In the water park, almost all the slides haves weight limit of 300 pounds, Aquablast (the group raft slide should be ok though)

Rides in the main park that should be ok- Cedar Creek Cannonball, Ferris Wheel, Thunder Canyon, Music Express, Tilt a Whirl, Demon Drop (possibly), Road Rally, Whip, both Carousels
Yoshi

Postby coasterluver » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:10 am

When you visit the park, visit Ride Services (NOT guest services) to the right of the Gate and they can help you find exactly what you can and can't do.
coasterluver

Postby HK36 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:27 pm

Im a guy and im close to that you should be able to ride Steel Force, Talon and Hydra but in the larger seats in from 4 & 5, Thuder Canyon, White Water Landing, Demon Drop, Dominator... Hydra, Meteor, revolution, talon and possessed all have test seats out front. Hope this helps... Weight limits are also posted on the safety sign at the entrance to each ride.

Ride Services is also a big help in this case.
HK36

Return to General Discussion