What rides can't I go on because of weight?

General talk about Dorney Park and Wildwater Kingdom including the latest news and rumors.

Moderator: dptalon135

What rides can't I go on because of weight?

Postby Zojja » Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:59 am

Hello! Me and my family will be going to Dorney Park in the next 2 weeks. I have a rather large family and we were wondering which rides we could fit on. Preferably roller coasters.

I'm 5"8 - 260lbs with big thighs and butt! I'm worried I won't fit on hardly any roller coasters.

Any help is much appreciated! Please hurry though, I have 2 weeks to figure out what I can/can't go on.
Zojja

Re: What rides can't I go on because of weight?

Postby Yoshi » Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:08 am

The only coaster you might not be able to ride is Possessed. Steel Force, Thunderhawk and Stinger should be ok. For Talon and Hydra you might need the larger seat that uses 2 belts instead of 1, there is one of those seats in row 4 and row 5 on both coasters.

You won't be able to ride the Wave Swinger since it has a 230 pound weight limit. If you go to the waterpark you won't be able to ride Lightning Falls since it also has a 230 pound weight limit.
Yoshi

Postby Zojja » Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:11 pm

Thank you very much!! Luckily I won't be going on any water rides. :D
Zojja

Postby HK36 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:01 pm

You shouldn't have many problems fitting on anything but if you are concerned you can use the test seats out front of the ride or go up the exit and ask to test fit yourself. I've done that before...
HK36

Return to General Discussion