Park Condition

General talk about Dorney Park and Wildwater Kingdom including the latest news and rumors.

Moderator: dptalon135

Park Condition

Postby cabalumni86 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:58 am

Our family have been a season park card member since we movied down to the region some 10 years ago.We would drive 6 hours before that three times durning the summer to visit the park and Allentown. Visit the park last night. This is my 3 visit this year for me.My 10 year old has been to the park over 20 times this year. I was amazed on the condition of the park last night. There was trash through out the park that was not picked up. Cups papers etc. Also lots of securty in and out side the park. What gives here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Has Dorney become a war zone.
Last night I only seen one park person who would be picking up the trash, and he was talking to a large group of kids who had Parkland School wear on. The other times that I see any employees they were just walk by and then not one of them stoped to pick up any of the trash. Don't these employees take any pride !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
After last night I am thinking on not renewing our season pass.
Also last night I seen repaires that are needed on Thunder Hawk and a good coat of paint. I must say since the last few years Dorney as become a secound rate park. Not the leader it once was!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TIME TO WAKE UP DORNEY
cabalumni86

Re: Park Condition

Postby MarinersMunchies » Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:59 am

Stop worrying about the park and start focusing on your ability to put together a half decent post. Brutal.
MarinersMunchies

Postby cabalumni86 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:27 am

what's your problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cabalumni86

Postby coasterluver » Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:34 pm

MarinersMunchies wrote:Stop worrying about the park and start focusing on your ability to put together a half decent post. Brutal.
Well said. The park is in better condition than your post. And I don't see where this trash your talking about is. Being an employee, I always pick up trash, and rarely do I see anything more than a wrapper on the ground, etc. Nothing like you tried to describe.
coasterluver

Postby Yoshi » Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:43 pm

I don't see why lots of security is a bad thing. I feel safe when going to Dorney but I like seeing security around the park that way if anyone thinks about causing problems, it might stop them.
Yoshi

Postby MarinersMunchies » Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:14 pm

cabalumni86 wrote:what's your problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are Larry Eckert.
MarinersMunchies

Postby dptalon135 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:15 pm

If you notice a problem, leave a comment at Guest Services so managment and supervision can fix the problem. Ranting on a fan website (with nearly illegible writing, no less) will accomplish nothing.
dptalon135
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion