One last thing...

General talk about Dorney Park and Wildwater Kingdom including the latest news and rumors.

Moderator: dptalon135

Do you ever admit your wrong?

Yes
No votes
No
100%

Total votes : 1

One last thing...

Postby Seiko » Sat Aug 23, 2003 9:29 pm

Ok, go ahead and lock this too but read this first:

This is what you said:

Before we end this, I have a few more things to say. Seiko, you are the one who does not understand. You may think there is nothing wrong with Dorney's woodies, but others do, and they have every right to think that. Nothing makes you right and everyone else wrong. Things can change. They don't have to have headrests on the trains, but they do, against PTC's reccommendations.

Seiko wrote:
And there is not difference. Both of them reguire putting down dorney's rides and saying that there is something wrong with them, and that is not right.
[snip]
Positive comments only is the way to go...

There is a huge difference. If everyone just had positive comments all the time, nothing would improve. If everyone said all good things about software, for example, programmers would not feel a need to improve programs, fix bugs, add new things. If guests didn't comment on pain on Premier launch coasters, they wouldn't have developed the lap bars. Fact is, bashing is doing nothing but complaining and pointing out everything that is wrong. I agree, many people do that, but there hasn't been any here, and it isn't allowed here, so take your anger somewhere else. Opinions state what is wrong in a non-violent way, and should offer suggestions. Consider it constructive criticism. Without it, nothing would get better, just stay the same. Everyone is welcome to their own opinion and nobody's is superior. Now let's move on...

Now this is what I want to say:

Why is it that every roller coaster/Amuzment Park website I go on never claims anyone bashes?

Also, I do not see what is wrong with Hercules and Thunderhawk staying the same. I defend them in every way against people, that is what I do.

Why cant you do the the same?

Oh, and the reason why Dorneydante's opinions are alright is because he is right, get it? Sorry for dragging you into this Dorneydante but you seem to be the only right person this site.

Oh, and everyone does not have to agree with me, but that means there wrong...

And who the h-ell in Murphyj, some banned or suspended person?
Last edited by Seiko on Sat Aug 23, 2003 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Seiko

Postby dptalon135 » Sat Aug 23, 2003 9:55 pm

I don't know why other sites claim there is no bashing, but I am because of the what, 4 of us posting here, I don't think there is any happening. I do defend Thunderhawk and Hercules when they need to be defended. I defended Thunderhawk in the other thread, didn't I? I won't defend the ride, however, if I agree with what someone is saying. The main thing I can think of here are the trims. Could you imagine how incredible the end of Thunderhawk would be without that trim? Or what the first drop on Hercules would be like without that trim?
dptalon135
Site Admin

Postby Seiko » Sat Aug 23, 2003 10:12 pm

Alright, it just struck me I never thought of the whole Trim thing. What are the trims?

Whatever they are I have never noticed while riding...

Oh, and I edited the first post. Read the end...
Seiko

Re: One last thing...

Postby dptalon135 » Sat Aug 23, 2003 10:41 pm

Yes, murphyj was banned for rediculous comments.

Trims are brakes placed at certains spots on the ride to slow it down. If you haven't noticed them, well, that's strange. The ones on Hercules make you hang over the first drop, and Thunderhawk's cut the speed in half at the end. When was the last time you rode Thunderhawk and Hercules?

You better start watching what you say; you're digging your own grave...

Seiko wrote:Oh, and the reason why Dorneydante's opinions are alright is because he is right, get it? Sorry for dragging you into this Dorneydante but you seem to be the only right person this site.

Oh, and everyone does not have to agree with me, but that means there wrong...

Are you calling me wrong, on my own website? Not smart. After I have repeatedly told you, nothing makes you right over anybody else. You seem to have no clue of what opinion means...

Opinion: A belief or conclusion held with confidence but not substantiated by positive knowledge or proof: “The world is not run by thought, nor by imagination, but by opinion” (Elizabeth Drew).

Nothing about agreeing with someone else. Nobody's opinion is right, and nobody's is wrong.
dptalon135
Site Admin

Postby RCTForce » Sat Aug 23, 2003 11:09 pm

Getting upset over a roller coaster is pretty pointless. We all here love Dorney, and we are just giving our 2 cents on what we think would make it better. We are entiled to this, just like you are entitled to yours. We all have different views on things, but for the sake of peace on the site, please cease.
RCTForce

Postby Seiko » Sat Aug 23, 2003 11:11 pm

I rode Thunderhawk and Hercules last month sometime. Never noticed Tunderhawks, but yes, I have noticed Hercules. So who cares, theres nothing wrong with them. However, why are they there?

Oh, and your wrong, I am not digging my own grave, it has already been dug, or at least placed(You totally will never know what I mean).

You said: Nobodys opinion is right, nobodys opinion is wrong.

I say: My opinions are right, whoever doesn't agree with me is wrong.

And I know you have power on your website, doesn't mean you can stop me...

Understood? Get off my chase...
Seiko

Postby dptalon135 » Sat Aug 23, 2003 11:35 pm

That's it, I've had enough of you. You've been warned. Absolutely nothing makes you right and people who don't believe you wrong. Nothing. I've got enough power to keep you off of this site. Take your crap elsewhere.
dptalon135
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion