Labor Day - 9/1

Share the experiences of your latest trip to Dorney Park and Wildwater Kingdom

Moderator: dptalon135

Labor Day - 9/1

Postby hoany » Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:08 pm

Decided to go to the park today just for a couple hours as we made out well going on Memorial Day back in May. Arrived right at 10:00, got into the park by 10:10. Suggested we make the first left and start out at the bottom of the park first.

As expected it was pretty deserted down there. I thought Voodoo was not running, but the ops were just waiting in the station for people to come in. Got 3 rides in with no wait whatsoever. I wanted to do Laser next since who knows if I will get the chance again. Once again no wait, only rode once. Took some pics of it for posterity! Hit Steel Force next with again no wait except one train for the very back or very front. Rode twice.

Started back to the top of the park and took one no wait ride on Hydra and Talon each. We were walking out of the park and I couldn't believe it was only 11:55. Less than 2 hours to do all we wanted! People were steadily coming in when we left but it still seemed pretty empty. Not sure how the rest of the day went?
hoany

Re: Labor Day - 9/1

Postby bluewaves » Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:15 pm

I was working that day it was quiet all around, not very much going at all, crowd levels low, really boring day to work.
bluewaves

Re: Labor Day - 9/1

Postby jeffpiatt » Wed May 20, 2009 2:20 pm

soon you will miss those days. just wait until the summer when the pandemonium starts.
jeffpiatt

Return to Trip Reports