10/26/08

Share the experiences of your latest trip to Dorney Park and Wildwater Kingdom

Moderator: dptalon135

Re: 10/26/08

Postby Dbzmaniac7 » Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:28 am

This is totally off topic...but you said that you haven't been able to get in your last ride on Laser because it has been closed. A little while back I saw on either ACE or another website that they had a day set aside for just riding the Laser one more time. It's November 1st, which is a Saturday, and it's called the Final Farewell to Laser event. It says that you must have an ACE membership but then later it says pass holders can enter the park as usual. So if you are a season pass holder it might be something to check out.
Dbzmaniac7

Postby Yoshi » Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:41 am

I think you still need a coaster club membership but what they said about passholders is that the event is free for them. I can't go anyway since I have work :cry: or else I would have tried to join the cheapest club I could find.
Yoshi

Postby jamwa53 » Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:57 pm

Yoshi wrote:Hearing for months how bad the summer weekend crowds are, it almost makes me want to go once to see for myself just to see how badly behaved everyone is. Regardless, it's been enough to conivnce me to only go on weekdays during the summer.

Its ridiculous. On Saturday, the food lines NEVER go down. Everyone is extremely frustrated because to get something like fries, it takes them like 20+ minutes AND it costs probably like $5-6. You just need to get through the weekends and then relax for a day or two until the crowds build until the weekend...
jamwa53

Previous

Return to Trip Reports