hershey coaster?

Talk about other parks and the amusement industry.

Moderator: dptalon135

hershey coaster?

Postby ccnepa87 » Sun May 17, 2009 12:39 pm

The only coaster that has ever made me sick. It ruined my entire day at the park. About 2 years ago.

I don't know the name of it. It was wild. It would leave the loading area, go a few feet, stop, and without warning suddenly blast off reallllly fast.

My question is does anyone know the name of it?

I was so sick I couldn't even try Great Bear the only time I was there. Luckily I didn't pay for admission (it was a school trip they paid) because all day I rode that, the comet, and the general looping coaster once each and thats it. and the looping one was before that coaster.
ccnepa87

Re: hershey coaster?

Postby dp45879 » Sun May 17, 2009 1:02 pm

ccnepa87 wrote:The only coaster that has ever made me sick. It ruined my entire day at the park. About 2 years ago.

I don't know the name of it. It was wild. It would leave the loading area, go a few feet, stop, and without warning suddenly blast off reallllly fast.

My question is does anyone know the name of it?

I was so sick I couldn't even try Great Bear the only time I was there. Luckily I didn't pay for admission (it was a school trip they paid) because all day I rode that, the comet, and the general looping coaster once each and thats it. and the looping one was before that coaster.

storm Runner
dp45879

Postby Yoshi » Sun May 17, 2009 1:31 pm

If the launch bothered you, I would never reccomend trying Kingda Ka at Great Adventure. Storm Runner's launch is nothing compared to that.
Yoshi

Postby ccnepa87 » Sun May 17, 2009 2:20 pm

thank you I appreciate it.
ccnepa87

Return to Industry Discussion