CLEMENTON PARK 8/17/09

Just been on vacation? Tell us about your trips to other amusement parks around the world.

Moderator: dptalon135

CLEMENTON PARK 8/17/09

Postby robertleax » Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:30 am

Went to clementon park with kids on monday. to make things simple, thought a new little park would be a NICE change... I WAS WRONG!!! got to the park at 10:50am... line to get in was huge!!! took almost 20 minutes to get in with tickets in hand, another 15 minutes to get a locker. rode a few water rides... turn around was very slow, the family raft ride was extremely slow, the was very few rafts!!!! Went to the dry side of park... I took my son to ride his first SOMEWHAT BIG coaster the Hellcat and it was closed!!! If I saw a sign outside saying it was closed we probably would not even go in. Rode a few rides...again turn around was slow. Went to the log flume and AGAIN there seems there were only a few logs to ride!!! only 20 people in front of us and the line did not move for 5 minutes! Even at the gift shop was a joke! My daughter collects snow globes from all the parks we go to and they had NOTHING!!! Ended up with a pennant from park that showed CHAOS (not there) on it, and animals like they had a little zoo there. Anyway... been to many other parks, large and small, and this was the worst park ever!!! Employees did not care, turn around was very slow... I WILL NEVER GO THERE AGAIN!!!!
robertleax

Re: CLEMENTON PARK 8/17/09

Postby Yoshi » Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:35 pm

I haven't been to Clementon in almost 20 years. My only visit was bad, seems like it hasn't changed
Yoshi

Re: CLEMENTON PARK 8/17/09

Postby robertleax » Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:33 am

ok, update on clementon trip; after posting this I e-mailed the general mgr of the park and explained to him how we felt (in a much nicer way). Within a 1/2 day I did get a response from him apologizing about our trip, explained a few reasons why and offered us 4 free passes to use til the end of the year. Even though we were not going back, it was nice that he responded so quickly. Maybe we will go at the beginning of next year to see how it is but not sure.
robertleax

Return to Road Trips