Topics and Rambling

Give us your feedback on Dorney Park Online. Ask any site related questions here as well, including affiliate requests. You do not need to be registered to post in this forum, though any off-topic messages will be immediately removed.

Moderator: dptalon135

Topics and Rambling

Postby sfnitro230 » Thu Nov 06, 2003 5:22 pm

We are starting to notice a problem of people starting new topics on topics already being discussed, people who ramble and do not stay on topic, and most importantly, members putting down other members. If we find a member constantly putting down another for their ideas or beliefs, they will be banned from these forums. We will also continue to lock topics that are duplicates and may have to start taking action on the amount of off-topic material that is posted in different threads. Lets strive to keep this forum a great place to discuss Dorney Park.
sfnitro230

Postby DorneyDante » Thu Nov 06, 2003 11:49 pm

I think the people who are starting the same topics should be told to stop doing it because obvioulsy they aren't aware of it or aren't listening to others people's suggestions. And as far as people cutting on other people? This IS a public messageboard and I feel people should be able to post whatever they want, within reason that is. I haven't seen anyone do or say anything offensive really. If you think people are getting "cut up" on this board, I can give you the name of one other coaster forum in particular where people REALLY get bashed, they are brutal over there. I don't think anyone here has really done or said anything bad other than the compulsive liar that likes to post here or the kid who wished a deadly disease upon another member (but he got banned). I know I can be sarcastic but never mean harm and if someone takes something the wrong way, they're not understanding my humor. Thats why I like to post here because its so relaxed compared to other forums.
DorneyDante

Postby zuckuss1 » Fri Nov 07, 2003 8:39 am

:(
Last edited by zuckuss1 on Fri Nov 14, 2003 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zuckuss1

Postby DorneyDante » Fri Nov 07, 2003 11:00 am

Who says I'm not understanding him? whoa there buddy chill out. Also, bringing up the "other" coaster board was relative in order to prove my point in that this board is "problem-free" when compared to others as far as I am concerned. That is my opinion and I do have the freedom to voice it.
DorneyDante

Postby dptalon135 » Fri Nov 07, 2003 3:35 pm

How about this... if you have something to discuss with a certain member, use private messaging and contact them or an admin. I'd just like to keep the forums clean of that sort of stuff.
dptalon135
Site Admin

Return to Comments, Questions, Suggestions