Ideas To Improve The Message Board...

Give us your feedback on Dorney Park Online. Ask any site related questions here as well, including affiliate requests. You do not need to be registered to post in this forum, though any off-topic messages will be immediately removed.

Moderator: dptalon135

Ideas To Improve The Message Board...

Postby Showtyme83 » Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:11 pm

I am a person that enjoys writing, and sharing ideas about things I love doing. I am active in the message boards for my favorite sports teams, and Dorney Park is something I love as well. I would love to see this message board improve. THIS DOES NOT imply that the message board isn't good as it is...but simply trying to gather ideas of how to improve, and be the best it can be. I would love to see alot more people on the boards more frequently. So,...I have a question. What would be the best way to give this board more exposure?? Word of mouth?? I told my friends about it...but many others probably fail to do the same. What would be a good way??

Also, one more improvement or Idea I had was the ability to share pictures, or videos of great experiences that we've had.

Lets share our Ideas, and get excited about the 2009 season!!!!!!!!!
Showtyme83

Re: Ideas To Improve The Message Board...

Postby Tori_is_neat » Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:03 am

Shouldn't this go in a different category... Like comments, questions, suggestions? It's not really pertinent to DP.

*shrug*

Enjoy your ride on Steeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel FORCE! ('09)
"What time is it?" "HANG TIME!" ('10)
Talon: The Grip of Fear - 10th Anniversary! ('11)
Tori_is_neat

Re: Ideas To Improve The Message Board...

Postby MozzMarr86 » Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:58 am

Tori is right.
So it shall be...
MozzMarr86

Return to Comments, Questions, Suggestions