0 posts

Give us your feedback on Dorney Park Online. Ask any site related questions here as well, including affiliate requests. You do not need to be registered to post in this forum, though any off-topic messages will be immediately removed.

Moderator: dptalon135

0 posts

Postby rollercoaster2 » Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:26 pm

People with 0 post should be deleted. All some did were sign up to get there website put on!
rollercoaster2

Postby FutureMan » Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:08 pm

i agree but it should not be right away because they might want to post something later! i would give them about 2 months then say bye!
FutureMan

Postby sfnitro230 » Sun Aug 14, 2005 7:46 pm

We usually do a "clean up" every so often. We usually give a few weeks notice and then delete the members who have not logged in for a certain period of time.
sfnitro230

Postby towl33 » Sat Mar 25, 2006 9:41 am

Hey,
I have not posted yet, but visit the site a few times a week. Don't give me the boot! :D
towl33

Postby Bailey » Sat Mar 25, 2006 1:44 pm

Hey, some of us (like me) read a lot but don't have much to say. Please don't delete me!
Bailey

Postby sfnitro230 » Sat Mar 25, 2006 1:57 pm

We always announce when we are going to do some cleaning. You don't need an account to read, so we delete accounts with very low numbers of posts.
sfnitro230

Postby dptalon135 » Sat Mar 25, 2006 7:33 pm

First of all, this topic is very old. Second, when we clean we only delete members who have not logged in for over two months. Your post count is irrelevant.
dptalon135
Site Admin

Postby dannerman » Mon Mar 27, 2006 12:28 am

sfnitro, you may not need an account to read, but if you have an account it remembers what posts are "new" that you haven't read. The method dptalon mentioned is better, but I'd still advocate an email to the member before deletion, just in case there are personal circumstances that prevent a member for logging in for 6 months or so (like what happened to me last year... rather not get into it since it's personal)
dannerman

Postby sfnitro230 » Mon Mar 27, 2006 3:30 pm

I am going to lock this post...no need to discuss this any further.
sfnitro230

Return to Comments, Questions, Suggestions