Help

Give us your feedback on Dorney Park Online. Ask any site related questions here as well, including affiliate requests. You do not need to be registered to post in this forum, though any off-topic messages will be immediately removed.

Moderator: dptalon135

Postby rollercoaster2 » Wed Sep 14, 2005 4:35 pm

YEAH THAT'S THE PROBLEM OLD AGE :lol: :lol: :lol:
rollercoaster2

Postby Bailey » Wed Sep 14, 2005 7:52 pm

LOL...your suggestions were all great! Thanks so much.

Yes, I could have vertigo. It could also be blood pressure related (too low or too high). I think the suggestion of seeing a doctor is a good one but being a typical nurse, I avoid going to doctors as much as I can. (It's a nurse thing). I'm thinking about the sinus thing that was mentioned as I do have allergies. I'll be going to Dorney again for Halloween and I think I will try some Sudafed before I go and see if I can ride Talon and/or Hydra without a problem.

It's kinda funny...as a kid and a teen, I was terrified to ride coasters. I just hated air time as I always felt like I was going to catapult out of the coaster. Now that I'm an adult and love to ride coasters, I can't! It's very annoying!
Bailey

Postby insaneaboutdorney » Wed Sep 14, 2005 11:10 pm

I have vertigo but have had great sucess with going on coasters in the past few years. Like ron mentioned this comes from the inner ear and is most likley sinus related but could be other things. I know there is antivert, a drug for vertigo but makes you sleepy unless you take every day then your body will become immune to it. There are natural things you can do to treat your motion sickness, vertigo, etc.... You can probably pull those things up on the internet or a medical book. I know when I hit the salt heavy my vertigo and motion sickness kicks in! Stay away from salt and drink at least 8 large glasses of water a day! There are so many other natural things to do to treat this problem. Check out a good medical book. I used to have these printed up but have seem to lose them! :x
insaneaboutdorney

Previous

Return to Comments, Questions, Suggestions