Suggestions?

Give us your feedback on Dorney Park Online. Ask any site related questions here as well, including affiliate requests. You do not need to be registered to post in this forum, though any off-topic messages will be immediately removed.

Moderator: dptalon135

Suggestions?

Postby dptalon135 » Mon Aug 18, 2003 9:39 am

I want to know what everyone here would like to see added to the site. In addition to the things I'm already working on ("TotSpot" and "Camp Snoopy" sections to replace "Kiddie Coasters", and the long in coming "Wildwater Kingdom" section), what do you, the visitors want to see?
Last edited by dptalon135 on Fri May 07, 2004 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dptalon135
Site Admin

Postby dptalon135 » Mon Sep 01, 2003 6:27 pm

Come on, you have to have some suggestions?
dptalon135
Site Admin

Postby DorneyDante » Wed Nov 05, 2003 11:57 pm

I was thinkin you may want to add the histories and stories behind each coaster because I think most of em, maybe besides Talon have some great history and stories behind em. You can talk about how the Laser came from a park in S America where it was called the Cobra. How when it came to DP in 1986 it it was blue and white, then painted red and white, how it was designed by the infamous Anton Schwartzkopf, how Magic Mountain threatned to sue Dorney for naming the ride Collossus. The list could go on. This is just the Laser too, imagine the stories you could dig up about Thunderhawk. Hercules has/had some VERY interesting stories behind it as does Steel Force. Or maybe reviews of each coaster would be good too.
DorneyDante

Postby dptalon135 » Thu Nov 06, 2003 4:00 pm

Yeah, I've been considering adding a little script for site visitors to add their comments about the food places, stores and maybe rides. Those little history things are a great idea, however, having only been going to the park since 2000, I don't know too many of those kind of stories. Those of you who have great stories like that, please do send them to me... if I get enough I can start adding them to the site. Thanks for the suggestions!
dptalon135
Site Admin

Return to Comments, Questions, Suggestions