Subtle Aesthetic Changes

Give us your feedback on Dorney Park Online. Ask any site related questions here as well, including affiliate requests. You do not need to be registered to post in this forum, though any off-topic messages will be immediately removed.

Moderator: dptalon135

Subtle Aesthetic Changes

Postby dannerman » Sun Nov 20, 2005 3:27 pm

Has anyone noticed the subtle change to the look of this site?

If not, here's a hint - look in the blue area to the left and right of the main content of the site.

Snowflakes! :D

I think it's a nice touch, and I'm just wondering.. when we start getting to warmer weather, are you going to add other seasonal-based items? Like maybe monochromatic flowers for spring, fireworks for July, leaves for Autumn, etc.
dannerman

Postby UdoTch » Sun Nov 20, 2005 6:03 pm

And the new pictures in the top "dorneypark online" bar.

Personally i like the changes :-D
UdoTch

Postby dptalon135 » Sun Nov 20, 2005 6:56 pm

Yeah, I was kinda bored and gave the site a wintery feel :) . As far as a summer theme... right now I don't have plans, but I didn't have plans for a winter one either, so anything is possible.
dptalon135
Site Admin

Postby dannerman » Sun Nov 20, 2005 9:07 pm

Oh.. the old header pictures are gone? (at least temporarily) I thought there were just new ones in rotation..

*shrugs*

Oh well, I like the changes. :D
dannerman

Postby dptalon135 » Sun Nov 20, 2005 10:54 pm

Yep, the non-snow headers are out of the rotation till spring :wink: .
dptalon135
Site Admin

Postby geneticfreak » Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:47 pm

I like snow as much as the next guy, especially in the great state of Pennsylvania, where you can get in the car and use the heat in the morning and the A/C in the afternoon, but don't you think you are rushing the white stuff a little? :wink:

Seriously, chance of snow showers on Thanksgiving - wooo!
geneticfreak

Postby dannerman » Mon Nov 21, 2005 11:21 pm

Have you checked out the local weather forecast lately?
link

There's a good chance we'll have snow by Thanksgiving.
dannerman

Postby dptalon135 » Tue Nov 22, 2005 12:33 am

Oh trust me, I hate snow and winter. I just got inspired with the site and had to do it :P .
dptalon135
Site Admin

Postby UdoTch » Wed Nov 23, 2005 7:47 am

I had to clean off my car this morning before i could go anywhere...It snowed out here in Western Pa. :-D
UdoTch

Postby dannerman » Wed Nov 23, 2005 9:42 pm

Wow.. really? We didn't even get any rain here in Eastern PA. The sun was even out for a while (still cold, but sunny).
dannerman

Postby UdoTch » Wed Nov 23, 2005 11:34 pm

oh yeah, we had about 3 inches there, of course, then i come here and there is nothing on the ground anywhere...ended around Bedford.... :?
UdoTch

Postby dannerman » Thu Nov 24, 2005 12:37 am

*looks out window*

You must have beat it home - it just started snowing a few minutes ago.

I personally love snow - I just don't like the inevitable ice on the roads that usually comes with it.
dannerman

Postby UdoTch » Thu Nov 24, 2005 4:06 pm

considering i was home since 3:30... ;-)

Should have seen the new puppy in her first little bit of snow... Can't wait until she gets a real snowfall....I just hope i'm not at home to take her out at 3am.
UdoTch

Return to Comments, Questions, Suggestions