unlocking things in rct3

Chat about whatever is on your mind! All general discussions non-park related should go here, including site ads.

Moderator: dptalon135

unlocking things in rct3

Postby KoasterKid61 » Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:05 pm

ive had rct 3 since last summer, but none of our computers were capable of playing it until now.

so i just started playing it last week, and im pretty hooked on it, but how do you unlock rollercoasters...ive heard theres ways without doing the scenarios?

(btw, i was using sandbox mode, i just like to build parks and not worry about objectives)

its sorta frustrating to play and try to build a screamin squirrel and find out that elements are missing.
KoasterKid61

Postby dannerman » Sat Oct 07, 2006 1:13 am

Well, I'm sure there are some of us out there that have the original promotional download extra coasters from if you bought it at particular stores (and some of us may even have all 3 of the extra ones :wink: )

And I'm sure if you ask the right people reeeeeeeeeally nicely they might send them to you. :lol:
dannerman

Postby FutureMan » Sun Oct 08, 2006 3:59 pm

I love RCT but I HATE it! I love that I can build a coaster but I cant build them the way I want!! lol
FutureMan

Postby Yoshi » Sun Oct 08, 2006 9:42 pm

I don't like how you can't build a proper immleman or dive loop. I hope the next installment of RCT allows all inversions and the ability to make a curved drop with more angels and tightness of the curve (it's very difficult to create a drop like on Talon in the game)
Yoshi

Return to Chatterbox