scary nightmare

Chat about whatever is on your mind! All general discussions non-park related should go here, including site ads.

Moderator: dptalon135

scary nightmare

Postby nobrakes07 » Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:09 am

I just had the worst dream that cedar fair closed dorney not that any of you care but I just thought id share. (I think Ive been standing too close to the microwave.
nobrakes07

Postby Yoshi » Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:29 pm

I had weird dream last night. It was opening day 2008 and I was on the first train of Voodoo. I was in the first car but the cars were Steel Force type cars and instead of being launched, the car went up the backwards spike slowly like the way a Vekoma boomerang climbs the back spike, then when the train dropped and hit the forwards spike, the first 2 cars went off the spike, because I and other riders were leaned to the right.

The train didn't de-rail but it broke the ride and the ops weren't happy with me when we got back to the station and I asked them to not be upset with me as it was an accident and I was going to be at the park many times this season and didn't want to start of the season with them angry at me.

I forget what happened after that.
Yoshi

Dream

Postby 80'sOpsChick » Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:59 pm

Your talk of dreams brought back a memory of a dream I had over 20 years ago and hadn't thought of again until now. I dreamed I was watching the Flying Dutchman operate, but the track at the top of the lift had a huge gap in it. The cars kept getting to the top of the chain lift... and then plummeting down to the ground, one after the other. The dream left me with a horrified feeling that I can still recall.

I also had many, many dreams between the '83 season after the fire, and the opening day of '84. They mostly had to do with the way the park was going to look after they rebuilt. My dreams didn't get it right, but my subconscious sure came up with some great designs.
The Original Hercules Operator (back when it was awesome). Ho!
80'sOpsChick

Return to Chatterbox