Favorite song of all time

Chat about whatever is on your mind! All general discussions non-park related should go here, including site ads.

Moderator: dptalon135

BNL

Postby ouch » Mon Jan 31, 2005 6:00 pm

when i went to a BNL concert last year, Gavin DeGraw opened for them, and he stood there holding the microphone to his mouth the whole time, while dancing with the microphone stand. he'd shake his hips back and forth, and occasionally kick his leg up and down.. it was really bizarre, and by far the worst dancing i've ever seen on stage in my life.
ouch

Postby UdoTch » Mon Jan 31, 2005 7:20 pm

sounds like how elvis used to dance....
UdoTch

Postby dptalon135 » Mon Jan 31, 2005 7:24 pm

This is off topic...
dptalon135
Site Admin

Postby Seiko Zoorhess » Mon Jan 31, 2005 8:12 pm

Your right. Maybe we should make a seperate topic called "Music Dicussion" or something.

I will be sure not to see Gavin DeGraw live then, even if I do like his music. There's some people you just do not see live, ever, if they can make good music and sing, live just isn't something they are good at, especially if they are like Britney and lip sync the entire concert.
Seiko Zoorhess

Postby insaneaboutdorney » Tue Feb 01, 2005 7:09 pm

Okay you guys and girls are a little younger then me so its time to tell you some of my favorite songs. I think that music has changed so much and is changing so much everyday. ONe song that really stands out is You make me so very happy by blood sweat & tears, Also ballroom blitz by the popular 70s group sweet. How about celebrate by three dog night and hocus pocus by the group focus! Great stuff! Also sweet and simple and city of angels by journey. Some newer groups I like is black eyed peas, lets get it started( I really love that song) I dont know anymore of there songs but they seem really cool! I also like jamiraquai, but I dont think he is that new anymorre?
insaneaboutdorney

Postby Seiko Zoorhess » Tue Feb 01, 2005 11:09 pm

Sweet's Ballroom Blitz; I know it and like it because I got a three cd set called best songs of the 70's and 80's. And I suggest you get the newest Black Eyed Peas CD Elephunk, because it's way better than any kind of rap you hear these days...

I like new and old stuff, it doesn't matter as long as it's good. In the morning when I go to school my bus driver plays a radio station that plays new hits, and in the afternoon he plays a radio station with old hits, such as ACDC You Shook Me All Night Long, or Guns' N' Roses Welcome To The Jungle. I am one of those strange ones on the bus that enjoys both.
Seiko Zoorhess

Previous

Return to Chatterbox