sorry

Chat about whatever is on your mind! All general discussions non-park related should go here, including site ads.

Moderator: dptalon135

sorry

Postby rwk » Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:59 am

I'm sorry dptalon for all the nonsense. So the Dorney Park of today is not the same as the Dorney Park I grew up with. But I still like it because it's the only decent park near my home. (What other choice do I have? Bushkill-damaged by flood-other parks-requires a long drive) I've been complaining about stuff that's beyond my control, such as why were the dark rides removed or the park is too crowded in the summer. Also I complained too much about Wildwood too because that was another childhood place of mine in the early 80s and it got all screwed up with some piers closing, etc. lots of old rides removed or closed down, more extreme rides like bungee etc. But what can I do? Nothing. So I just have to accept whatever happens. I leave it at that. I'm going to be leaving for a while to cool down. I will not make anymore long stupid posts. I'm sure those of you that are half my age, 31 have different viewpoints on things than old-timers like me. Bye for a while.
rwk

Postby UdoTch » Thu Feb 03, 2005 10:38 am

Personally I thought making a idiot out of you in front of the entire forum was a lousy choice. If somebody doesn't like something that's somebody is saying, just use PM's - at least that's what people do with me.

-Udo

(But on a sidenote, I always skimmed your posts because they always said the same thing - which I can understand, its something your passionate about - its just that I have ADD, so things get old fast with me)

BTW is 31 half ur age? or ur age?...Just wondering cuz if 31 is half your age most of the people on the forum are 1/3 of your age...teehee
UdoTch

Postby dptalon135 » Thu Feb 03, 2005 10:55 am

It's not that I don't welcome your views and opinions, it's just that they have consistently been repeated over and over in every one of your posts, in topics they don't belong. Create a topic covering all your thoughts and it'd be fine, rather than driving all the others off topic.
dptalon135
Site Admin

Return to Chatterbox