Cloning problems...

Chat about whatever is on your mind! All general discussions non-park related should go here, including site ads.

Moderator: dptalon135

Cloning problems...

Postby Seiko Zoorhess » Tue Feb 15, 2005 3:57 pm

If this is unappropiate for this website, close it.

A few days ago the Unites Nations were fighting over cloning laws and regulations concerning cloning. They never came to an agreement. What do you think on the matter? Are you for or against it? Do you think we should continue or stop now?

I think we should keep going, but it has to stop very soon or else who knows what will happen. Maybe Blade Runner (80's Movie) will really happen. Let's try not to be too overly serious about this.
Seiko Zoorhess

Postby dannerman » Tue Feb 15, 2005 5:51 pm

I never saw Blade Runner, so I don't know how feasible it would be, but another good cloning movie that seems plausible if this technology progressed is "6th Day".
dannerman

Postby Seiko Zoorhess » Tue Feb 15, 2005 6:12 pm

Blade Runner is an 80's movie that takes place in 2019. Super Strong mutant clones (that still look like people) are made to do things normal humans cannot do, but there IQ is not as high as people. They are really strong too, but they are genetically altered to die in 4 years. Its up to Blade Runner (Harrison Ford) to get rid of the ones remaining on earth now that the whole idea has been banned. I really think this could happen, but it's just my opinion.
Seiko Zoorhess

Postby rollercoaster91 » Sat Feb 26, 2005 9:37 pm

i personally think that it should end because if it gets to the point where it is possible for humans to be cloned there will be an infinite amount of blackmailing and bad stuff because there will be two of the exact same people but one may be a kind old school teacher, while the other was raised to be some kind of murderer or something of that matter
rollercoaster91

Postby Seiko Zoorhess » Mon Feb 28, 2005 1:03 am

It's impossible to know what could come out of all this. So much more problems the world has can be added to in a great amount...
Seiko Zoorhess

Postby rollercoaster91 » Mon Feb 28, 2005 7:01 am

that is what i meant :P

**Admin says: Don't quote the post before immediately before your reply**
rollercoaster91

Return to Chatterbox