Whats up with TO?

Chat about whatever is on your mind! All general discussions non-park related should go here, including site ads.

Moderator: dptalon135

Whats up with TO?

Postby insaneaboutdorney » Sun Nov 06, 2005 5:23 pm

Im sorry but this guy deserved to get suspended! He is a loud mouth no good for nothing! You got to remember he represents the NFL and he acts like a real jerk weed! There are kids out there that are watching the way he acts! I hope the eagles tell him to hit the road! He has to straighten up or get out! I know he is good but he is out of control! Anyone?
insaneaboutdorney

Postby RCTForce » Sun Nov 06, 2005 8:02 pm

Love him as a football player, hate him as a person, and its really hard to separate the two fo them a lot. I never really liked him from the beginning. Hope they just get rid of him and pickup a running back or another person that they need.
RCTForce

Postby geneticfreak » Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:17 pm

Appearantly the 'indefinate deactivation' is not because of his mouth. He had a physical confrontation with Hugh Douglas in the training room, then proceeded to challenge other team members including calling out #5 personally.

He is an amazing talent on the field and was a model citizen up until the clock hit zero in the Superbowl. Since then, he has been the biggest disruptive force in Eagle history. I don't think he will ever play in green again, and if another team signs him for next year, it won't be the big money payday he would have had if he would have acted like a normal human. He basically threw away a $7 million roster bonus that would have been in the bank as of March 2006. All he needed to do was shut up and play.
geneticfreak

Postby rollercoaster2 » Mon Nov 07, 2005 11:06 am

he sucks that why! :lol:
rollercoaster2

Postby UdoTch » Mon Nov 07, 2005 12:55 pm

People getting swelled heads like this is one reason why i don't watch many sports. Just because the entire nation is behind you, doesn't mean that you are above them, or above the law, or above anything, and it seems like more and more people not thinking like this anymore.

:roll:
UdoTch

Postby geneticfreak » Mon Nov 07, 2005 6:26 pm

Well, he is definately not above Andy Reid's law. Today he announced that T.O. is officially suspended for the next four games (maximum allowed by the players union), and will not rejoin the team after the suspension. Meaning he will be deactivated (like last night) for the rest of the season. His career as an Eagle is over. He'll end up getting a marginal 1 year contract from a desperate losing team next year.

Goodbye T.O.! The TEAM moves on without you!

geneticfreak

Postby Bailey » Mon Nov 07, 2005 7:45 pm

I don't really follow football and even I'm disgusted by TO. Glad he will be suspended and not allowed to return to the team. Another uneducated, overpaid jerk bites the dust.

Now if you want to talk hockey....

Goooooo Flyers!
Bailey

Postby UdoTch » Mon Nov 07, 2005 10:10 pm

ha ha, this is the most i've read about sports related news since i have no idea when. And Andy Reid had to do that because the public was in such an outcry over what TO did that if they allowed him to continue it would have only backlashed againist the Eagles. Rules of good PR.
UdoTch

Postby insaneaboutdorney » Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:42 pm

TO wants back in. What do you think is going to happen?
insaneaboutdorney

Postby UdoTch » Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:45 pm

how many times has he done something like this before?

(remember guys/gals, i don't pay attention to sports.)
UdoTch

Postby geneticfreak » Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:15 pm

He couldn't get along with Jeff Garcia in San Fran. Refused to play in Baltimore with Kyle Boller (for good reason - he sucks). And now the only quarterback in NFL history to throw over 30 touchdowns and less than 10 interceptions in a season isn't good enough for him. History repeats itself.

If he wishes to get paid next year, he'll have to settle for pennys on the dollar compared to what he was scheduled to make with the Eagles.

As an organization, the Eagles have been very consistant in everything they take a stand on, that will include their decision to let him sit out the rest of the year.
geneticfreak

Postby UdoTch » Wed Nov 09, 2005 11:55 am

From a PR perspective, TO would have to make a really really really good offer to the Eagles if he wanted them to really take him back.

The question is do the Eagles (as a team) really need him? That question will ulitmately decide TO's fate.
UdoTch

Postby insaneaboutdorney » Sun Dec 11, 2005 11:44 am

The eagles really took a dive this year. I am very dissapointed in the outcome of this season considering they were one drive away from winning the superbowl last year. Even with there star players in the game they were not clicking at all. maybe it was better that they did all go out of the game( Westbrook, to , mcnabb, and a hanful of others) so they could have a real reason to why they stink so bad. They still would of been bad anyway.
insaneaboutdorney

Return to Chatterbox