Hi

Chat about whatever is on your mind! All general discussions non-park related should go here, including site ads.

Moderator: dptalon135

Hi

Postby Amiee S » Fri Nov 11, 2005 3:08 am

Hi, my name is Amiee. I am 18 years old, from PA 20 miles west of Allentown. I was at Dorney Park over 10 years ago with a group. :)
Amiee S

Postby dannerman » Fri Nov 11, 2005 4:36 pm

Hello, Aimee. Welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy your stay here at the forums.
dannerman

Postby Amiee S » Sun Nov 13, 2005 5:52 am

Thanks. I live in an old farmhouse with my mom, dad, and grandmom. I'm in my senior year in high school. I haven't been to the park in quite a while because I don't get out much and I'm only allowed to drive close to home, like to work, etc. It looks like the park has some new rides since I was there. I found this site through another site and I joined. I made a mistake the first time, I accidentially left out a number in my email so I couldn't access it so I registered again with my last initial. I have lots of friends at school who've been to Dorney Park and they went on the newer rides. Maybe I'll go back sometime, next year after graduation I'm going to college. Bye, Amiee
Amiee S

Postby Kozmo 1 » Sun Nov 13, 2005 11:51 pm

Welcome to the site! I just re-joined recently, I use to post here a few years ago and then left for about 2 years. I've been going to the park since the mid 1980's and my main fascination with Dorney is with the park's history. It's nice to see so many more people posting on the site than years back.
RIP Dorney Park 1884-1992
RIP Laser 1986-2008

"People have to eat"

Kozmo 1

Postby rollercoaster2 » Wed Nov 16, 2005 3:04 pm

welcome Amiee S Have fun here!!
rollercoaster2

Return to Chatterbox