5/14

Share the experiences of your latest trip to Dorney Park and Wildwater Kingdom

Moderator: dptalon135

5/14

Postby CJStephens15 » Sat May 15, 2010 5:02 pm

Second trip up for this season. Arrived around 8pm and found a fairly empty parking lot. Got in and rode Talon once, front row. Waited 3 trains. Every other row was practically a walk-on. After that we rode Hang Time twice, both walk-ons. Then Wild Mouse and waited less than 5 minutes. After that we hit Hydra once in the front row. We walked on for that as well :D . By that time it was around 9pm and we kicked it into gear by heading down to Steel Force, which we rode twice, once in the very back, then again in the middle. Most rows were a one ride wait. By then it was close to 9:30, so we called it a night.

Possessed still not operating :x , Talon and Steel Force both running 2 trains. Can't remember if Hydra was running 2, something tells me they were though. The rain earlier in the evening must have scared a lot of people off. Wave pool has water in it. Thunder Creek Mtn. and Thunder Canyon both drained. Demon Drop is built all the way up. Overall solid hour and a half trip.

Ride Count

Talon x1
Hang Time x2
Wild Mouse x1
Hydra x1
Steel Force x2
CJStephens15

Re: 5/14

Postby Yoshi » Sat May 15, 2010 5:24 pm

I hope they get Possessed up and running soon. I wonder what is going on with Thunder Canyon, it and WWL were closed on my trip 2 weeks ago. If that too is having problems, I hope it is open by the time WWK opens for the season.
Yoshi

Postby CJStephens15 » Sat May 15, 2010 5:30 pm

I went opening day and both Thunder Canyon and WWL were operating. I suppose some problems arose?
CJStephens15

Postby cf4444 » Mon May 17, 2010 9:19 am

Thunder Canyon and WWL are running. Just opening late and closing early.

Possessed is also up but its having those issues it has every year.
cf4444

Return to Trip Reports