8/18/10

Share the experiences of your latest trip to Dorney Park and Wildwater Kingdom

Moderator: dptalon135

8/18/10

Postby Dorneyman27 » Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:51 am

I got to the park at 6:00 p.m. The buses were leaving. I entered and went to a front row on Talon with a five minute wait. I rode Hang Time before walking through Camp Snoopy to see it before it gets transformed into Planet Snoopy. Next we we rode Enterprise, Music Express, and Apollo.

After that we headed to Thunderhawk. There was a two train wait for a row in the middle. After Thunderhawk we headed to Possessed for a one train wait. Next we went to Revolution and Steel Force. I got a ride in the front row and another ride in the back. We rode Possessed again and got an Icee because we were getting thirsty. After that we rode Meteor, Waveswinger, Wild Mouse, and Talon twice.

It was 10:00 so all the rides were now closed. We had season passes so we looked for the $1 hot dogs, fries, and drinks. After ten minutes we found that Burger Barn had them. I got two hot dogs, fries, and two drinks. Next was the ERT on Dominator, Demon Drop and Hydra. We rode Dominator twice, Demon Drop three times. It was nice to see all the lights. At 11:10 we headed over to Hydra. We rode the front three times. They allowed us to stay on because no one else was in line. It was a fun evening. There were hardly any lines and we all had fun.

Ride Count:
Talon, Hydra, Demon Drop - 3x
Steel Force, Possessed, Dominator - 2x
Dorneyman27

Re: 8/18/10

Postby Yoshi » Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:36 pm

Wow, re-rides at Dorney? That's something you rarely hear about. I keep hoping they will change their policy to allow re-rides but I know it is unlikely.
Yoshi

Return to Trip Reports