admission for disabled person in wheelchair

Give us your feedback on Dorney Park Online. Ask any site related questions here as well, including affiliate requests. You do not need to be registered to post in this forum, though any off-topic messages will be immediately removed.

Moderator: dptalon135

admission for disabled person in wheelchair

Postby unicornmirage » Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:44 pm

My family has season passes for this year. I have friends who have a daughter who is wheelchair bound. She cannot walk or hold herself up. She would only be able to ride on the one train in her wheelchair. She is 15, but only functions on a 3 year old age level. Doesnt really interact easily either. She also doesn't eat the foods served in Dorney Park. They have a son who has a season pass and goes with us. His parents would like to come to Dorney with us, but would need to bring their daughter. As she would really only be able to ride on the one train, is there any way we can get her a very low priced ticket or a complimentary ticket. They have no problem purchasing their tickets. Please let me know if you can help us out. Thank you.
unicornmirage

Re: admission for disabled person in wheelchair

Postby dptalon135 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:15 pm

From the official website:

We do not offer a discount specifically for guests with disabilities or pregnant women. Please see our Best Deals on Tickets for other publicly offered discounts.

Or, contact the park and ask. This is a fan website, we can't answer that for you.
dptalon135
Site Admin

Return to Comments, Questions, Suggestions