First Time At Dorney

Give us your feedback on Dorney Park Online. Ask any site related questions here as well, including affiliate requests. You do not need to be registered to post in this forum, though any off-topic messages will be immediately removed.

Moderator: dptalon135

First Time At Dorney

Postby KoasterDan » Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:47 pm

Hi everyone,

As you may know, I'm new to the site, but not the coaster world. I've been to a bunch of different parks, but never Dorney. I'm going on Tuesday, and was wondering if you all had any tips. I hear that the park doesn't get too crowded on weekdays, so I hope that's true. I don't plan on doing the water park, but I'm going to bring my bathing suit for the water rides that allow it. One of the big things I was wondering was, where should I sit for Steel Force. Is it better in the back or front?
KoasterDan

Re: First Time At Dorney

Postby djw44 » Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:02 pm

Sit everywhere on Steel Force, there will be no line and plenty of time for re-rides because you can get through the coasters at Dorney pretty quick.
djw44

Postby N_Dub04Gli » Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:33 pm

djw44 wrote:Sit everywhere on Steel Force

Haha. I love it, great reply! Even though there really is not much of a question that the back is the most exciting seat for Steel Force. :D
2015... My year off from Dorney. C'mon Cedar Fair, you are losing me...
N_Dub04Gli

Postby Yoshi » Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:43 pm

I also like the last row, and that is usually the row I go to when the front row has more than 2 train wait (since I'd rather walk onto the ride than wait more than 2 trains for the front row).
Yoshi

Postby Amy » Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:28 am

On Saturday, sep 22, we went to dorney park. My kids and I loved Dorney park and we had excellent time. But at the end of our trip we wanted to ride on the Swing Set, the girl who was responsible for that said she was closed. The snoopy closes at 5 but it was 7 to 5 and we could at least ride 2 times. My kids were so disappointed that they forgot how fun their day was. Just the last minute this employee at the swing set named Amanda ruined the day for us. I tried to talk to her and tell her that it was still 7 minutes left befor the closing time but she said her watch showed it was 5. How dumb! She was very rude and didn't want to understand the situation. She can't just close the ride whenever she want to .
Amy

Return to Comments, Questions, Suggestions