6/1/14

Share the experiences of your latest trip to Dorney Park and Wildwater Kingdom

Moderator: dptalon135

6/1/14

Postby pc215 » Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:34 am

Seems like no one really uses the page as much anymore but I'll talk about my park visit on 6/1/14.
Arrived at about 9:30am with the lot not as crowded yet. Took advantage of the Bring a Friend discount for $17.99. Had to wait a while since there was only 1 ticket booth open at the time which doesnt make any sense since the lines were alittle long. Went straight back to WWK entrance by Thunder Canyon to enter early at 10:30am. Had to try out Snake Pit right away. Went on the tube slides first since the Python Plummets were closed temporarily. Tried out the Constrictor first becausre it looked dark and intense. Honestly I did not like it at all. It seemed pretty lame and boring. Next was the Boa Blasters. Went on the light blue (turquoise) color one on the left side first. The best part was the tall drop into the pool. Tried the blue one on the right side this time. This one has two drop which is good also. So far its Boa Blasters over The Constrictor any day. As far as an overall of slides at the WWK, Lightning Falls beats the tube slides of Snake Pit anyday! Finally the Python Plummets were open. Tried the middle slide as everyone was commenting about how fast it is. Honestly i was nervous as I entered the trap door enclosure. Best slide I have ever been on. The speed on this was insane. I would recommend the middle body slide for anyone daring to try this.

The rest of the day was pretty much as any other walk on coaster day at the park. No lines on any coasters except Wild Mouse and Steel Force. Besides that. Another wonderful day at Dorney Park.
pc215

Re: 6/1/14

Postby Yoshi » Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:49 pm

Nice report, good to hear you liked Snake Pit.
Yoshi

Return to Trip Reports