Touring Plan for Halloween Haunt?

General talk about Dorney Park and Wildwater Kingdom including the latest news and rumors.

Moderator: dptalon135

Touring Plan for Halloween Haunt?

Postby whoson1st0 » Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:58 pm

Heading to Dorney for the Halloween Haunt for the first time on Saturday. We plan to focus on the haunts and scare zones and was hoping to get an idea of how to tackle these with minimal wait. We don't plan to get the Fast Lane so will be waiting in the normal standby lines.

We do plan to get there in the early evening, so we'll be available to go into the haunts as soon as they open at 7.

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!
whoson1st0

Re: Touring Plan for Halloween Haunt?

Postby coasterluver » Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:12 pm

Start with the Asylum, and work your way up. The Asylum always has the longest line out of everything.
coasterluver

Postby dorneyflynn » Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:28 pm

I am going first time during halloween since 2010 on saturday. how are the crowds now? i heard they got way bigger since then because remember dorney never being that crowded.
dorneyflynn

Postby Yoshi » Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:25 pm

If the weather is ok, I think it will be very crowded since its a holiday weekend. The only Haunt Saturday I went to this year was opening weekend and crowds were low but that was because it had rained until 6 pm.
Yoshi

Postby dorneyflynn » Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:14 pm

i am hoping for small showers so all the ride will be running. and hopefully is showers until about 3 or 4 so there will be no crowds
dorneyflynn

Return to General Discussion