To Renew or Not?

General talk about Dorney Park and Wildwater Kingdom including the latest news and rumors.

Moderator: dptalon135

To Renew or Not?

Postby mandylouwho » Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:02 pm

My husband and I were discussing whether we want to renew our season passes. We were wondering if anyone has left for a year or so. My kids are running out of excitement for Dorney, and with no changes on the horizon, I'm a little disappointed.

I'm thinking of season passes to Camel Beach or possibly to Hershey. My proximity to Dorney though is just too perfect.

I have also been having MAJOR issues with line cutting, mean parents and blatantly mean children as a result. We had far easier times at Knobels and Hershey this year. :cry:
~Mandy
"If you can't think of something nice to say, come sit by me."
mandylouwho

Re: To Renew or Not?

Postby Yoshi » Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:47 pm

2 things always get me to renew, Wildwater Kingdom and the lack of crowds. I also have a season pass to Great Adventure (I live an almost equal distance away from Dorney and Great Adventure) and I have heard enough bad things about Hurricane Harbor that I am hesitant to try it and prefer going to Wildwater Kingdom in the summer. I also like knowing that whenever I go to Dorney, I know I am not going to be waiting in any lines more than a few minutes at least on the ride side if I avoid summer weekends and Saturday nights during Haunt compared to other parks where it lines are almost always there.
Yoshi