Will I fit on Possessed?

General talk about Dorney Park and Wildwater Kingdom including the latest news and rumors.

Moderator: dptalon135

Will I fit on Possessed?

Postby Zojja » Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:24 pm

Hello! My last visit to Dorney Park I was 260lb and didn't have a chance of getting on possessed and I had to use the bigger seats for every ride that was available. I'm now 5"9 and 215lb, I have a pear shaped body with hips at 49". Will I fit on Possessed and all the roller coasters comfortably?
Zojja

Re: Will I fit on Possessed?

Postby jscll » Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:02 am

First off, congratulations on your weight loss. I wish I could give you a conclusive answer to your question. The only way to know for sure with Possessed is to try out the test seat out front. As far as fitting on all the coasters comfortably, that really depends on your definition of comfortably. If your chest size is under 54" you should be able to fit into the normal seats on Hydra and Talon (the only two coasters with larger seats).
I wish I could be more helpful with my answer.
jscll

Re: Will I fit on Possessed?

Postby Zojja » Mon May 18, 2015 1:25 am

Thank you very much for the reply! Sorry it took so long for me to get back. Your information was very helpful. I'm definitely going to Dorney Park in June no matter what so I will be sure to try the test seat on Possessed!
Zojja

Return to General Discussion