Season pass processing time?

General talk about Dorney Park and Wildwater Kingdom including the latest news and rumors.

Moderator: dptalon135

Season pass processing time?

Postby PepsiFan01 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:25 pm

Those in the know. How long will the line or wait be for Season Pass Processing on Opening Weekend? Used to be a couple hours before the new processing center opened up, so I am hoping it has come a long way since then?
PepsiFan01

Re: Season pass processing time?

Postby jscll » Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:24 am

Since the weather will be better Saturday and Sunday, no new major attractions, and since Dorney Park's opening day is generally not that busy to begin with, I will go out on a limb and say the line for season pass processing will probably not be that busy on opening day. As far as crowd levels Saturday and Sunday go, your guess is as good as mine (I work those days).
Of course, if you live nearby and want to play it safe, you can process your pass today from 4-8 PM.
jscll

Re: Season pass processing time?

Postby PepsiFan01 » Sun May 03, 2015 12:06 pm

Amazing difference from years ago when it took about two minutes for each pass to print out. Got there and there was no wait, eight people taking photos, and the speed at which the pass printed out was less than three seconds. Great experience...processing has come a long way.
PepsiFan01

Return to General Discussion