Tickets

General talk about Dorney Park and Wildwater Kingdom including the latest news and rumors.

Moderator: dptalon135

Tickets

Postby marcongj » Wed May 13, 2015 11:48 am

Hi All,

New User here and new central PA resident! I am planning on making my first trip to Dorney Park this weekend, and are their any local grocery stores that offer discounts on tickets? I know online they have the early online discount, but wanted to see if there is any more deals out there. Thanks all!
marcongj

Re: Tickets

Postby Dorneyman27 » Thu May 14, 2015 2:20 pm

There is a Weis-Kings grocery store that had discounted Dorney tickets in previous years. They probably still do , but I haven't gone there yet this year. There's a store located less than a mile from the park - 365 S Cedar Crest Blvd, Allentown, PA 18103
Dorneyman27

Re: Tickets

Postby dptalon135 » Fri May 15, 2015 4:11 pm

Wawa often has coupons for all the amusement parks in the area, but I'm not sure if they're out yet since the parks just opened.

These days, you can often get the best price just by buying the tickets online from the park before you go. Right now they have tickets for $40 that are valid until June 28th on http://www.dorneypark.com. Tickets purchased at the gate are $54.
dptalon135
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion