Purpose of no Re-Entry at the haunt / Pricing

General talk about Dorney Park and Wildwater Kingdom including the latest news and rumors.

Moderator: dptalon135

Purpose of no Re-Entry at the haunt / Pricing

Postby dorneydude » Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:14 pm

Curious, why the policy on no re-entry during the haunt. If I understand correctly, at other times you may get a hand stamp, leave for an hour to eat etc...then return. What is so special about the haunt?

Also, I recommended a colleague to DP and suggested the pricing might be lower now that WWK is closed. Do I understand correctly that you must still pay about $56?...though they let you come twice...whats up with that! He only wanted to come once and ended up at another attraction.....I must be confused....
---the ORIGINAL DorneyDude
dorneydude

Re: Purpose of no Re-Entry at the haunt / Pricing

Postby Yoshi » Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:35 pm

I have heard that they don't want people going to their cars and get drunk or take drugs and then re-enter the park. Great Adventure also has no re-entry after 8 on Fright Fest nights.

I haven't heard anything about 2 admissions. I think they stopped the discounts when WWK is closed. I remember there used to be special pricing before WWK opened for the year and after it closed before Halloweeekends / Haunt started but that was a while ago. I guess other reasoning might be with all the Haunt attractions, it is around the same value as WWK being open with how much stand alone Halloween attractions are or the extra cost at Six Flags parks.
Yoshi

Postby Hooky965 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:39 pm

Yoshi is correct about the reason for the no re-entry policy during Haunt.
Hooky965

Postby dorneydude » Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:18 am

so the thought is folks are more likely to come to the park, get some haunts in then go to the car and get bombed and return.....more so during the Haunt... than the regular season???....that seems odd...
---the ORIGINAL DorneyDude
dorneydude

Return to General Discussion