Park info

Give us your feedback on Dorney Park Online. Ask any site related questions here as well, including affiliate requests. You do not need to be registered to post in this forum, though any off-topic messages will be immediately removed.

Moderator: dptalon135

Park info

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 16, 2005 10:35 am

cost of parking and can you leave and come back and not pay for parking again with in the same day????

Postby dptalon135 » Tue Aug 16, 2005 11:53 am

Parking for a car is $8, as listed on the official site. I do not think you can leave the parking lot and come back, but I'm not entirely sure.
dptalon135
Site Admin

Postby FutureMan » Tue Aug 16, 2005 11:53 am

I think the cost is 8 bucks. At the parking gate they give you a ticket so you can come back into the parking lot! I am not 100% sure on this but most of the other parks that I have gone to do that.
FutureMan

Postby dorneygal » Tue Aug 16, 2005 6:44 pm

As of well last year...dont work at the park anymore but yes as long as you keep your stub at the parking gate you CAN leave and come back :) Enjoy your trip!
dorneygal

Postby geneticfreak » Tue Aug 16, 2005 11:35 pm

Gotta love that free season pass parking! :lol:
geneticfreak

Postby FutureMan » Thu Aug 18, 2005 6:00 pm

That is another reason why I LOVE Cedar Fair! I went to SFFT and I have a season pass but you still have to pay 8 bucks! They also have season parking passes! Isn't that pathetic!
FutureMan

Postby alfundo » Fri Aug 19, 2005 3:06 pm

ummm, Cedar Point has the same deal, parking is in addition to the season pass.
alfundo

Postby FutureMan » Fri Aug 19, 2005 3:56 pm

I never had that problem! We stayed at the camp ground so we never payed for parking and that is Cedar Point not a little park like Six Flags FT! I think Disney makes you pay for parking too but that is Disney.
FutureMan

Postby alfundo » Sat Aug 20, 2005 5:25 pm

yes i know it is Cedar Point, you stated Cedar Fair.
alfundo

Postby FutureMan » Sat Aug 20, 2005 5:28 pm

You got me! :lol:
Then let me change it to all of Cedar Fair's parks but Cedar Point.
FutureMan

Postby dannerman » Wed Sep 07, 2005 9:48 pm

Really? As far as I could tell, Dorney was the only one that gave Season Pass holders free parking (not sure about Geauga Lake, though). At least it's the only one that claims it as a benefit to owning a season pass.

(unless they've changed things since I last checked on the park websites in April..)
dannerman

Postby Arthemis » Sun Jul 09, 2006 5:33 am

parking now is 10 or 16 dollars (or in bewtween) and u can come back to get ur bathing suit for WWK or ur food for the picnic area or to bring back stuff, but u get ur hand stamped that only an ultraviolet light can reveal when put under.
Arthemis

Postby UdoTch » Sun Jul 09, 2006 11:35 pm

was there a reason for reviving a year old post? (with incorrect punction/grammer)
UdoTch

Return to Comments, Questions, Suggestions